Sunday 21 March 2010

Check Out Jabbawockeez Dance Stack Logo Red T-shirt Tee

Jabbawockeez Dance Stack Logo Red T-shirt Tee Review




Jabbawockeez Dance Stack Logo Red T-shirt Tee Feature

  • 100% cotton
  • Jabbawockeez






Bull.. - Daniel Kuoch -
first of all, its a abundant price.. I was accepting a beeline up deal. I accept ordered it on Friday 9/18, and it took one abounding anniversary to get actuality Friday 9/25. already I opened the package, I wasn't satistied.. back I ordered it I clicked a admeasurement Large.. and they gave me XXL AND its not alike a accepted shirt. I could've printed myself a shirt like this in the capital for a bigger accord and size! well, you get what you pay for..












Compare Price Jabbawockeez Dance Stack Logo Red T-shirt Tee



Lodge Color Cookware T Fal Irons Emerilware 10 Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment